Hello Ward 8 Neighbours,
Some exciting news for book lovers and parents of book lovers from across Ward 8, as the Hamilton Public Library is set to offer “takeout” service at all branches throughout the city.
For more details, please continue reading below…
The following is from the Hamilton Public Library:
Starting Tuesday July 28, Takeout service is offered
at all Hamilton Public Library locations.
How does it work:
· On Thursday July 23, check your holds at hpl.ca and choose your Takeout branch.
· When your holds are ready, you will receive
an automated telephone call or email.
· Book a pickup time at your chosen branch.
· When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in line at the designated entrance.
· Please have your library card handy. Bring a piece of ID.
· Please keep social distancing procedures in mind at all times.
· One appointment per customer, per day. Customers can pick up items for up to two additional card holders at an appointment.
Additional details can be accessed via the HPL’s takeout site, which can be found here.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Ward 8 office here.